Propertynews.pk can collect personal information from you to provide a customized browsing experience. Besides, we may ask you to complete a registration form or to obtain any details from you.
The information we store about you is gathered from Propertynews.pk. Still, we can also collect information from partner websites and third parties. We have negotiated for such information to be collected or through their respective software, services, or resources.
We can also gather information from other sites about you.
The details can be used for the following reasons:
- To help create new services or to boost the current services.
- To send emails to users about promotional deals, new services, or other material that may be of concern with them;
- To personalize your sessions on our website to best suit your needs, such as delivering appropriate, personally tailored content.
We demand the right to use and publish in some form, whether non-personal or non-identifiable details, that we obtain by using cookies and other traffic details on the web or that you share with Propertynews.pk and our selected sites.
Any such details can also be revealed if:
- Required by specific legislation
- Required as part of any merger or acquisition
- Required by any service provider concerning any product that we observe to be important for the customer.
Who might process your information:
Your private details (including your name, address, or any other information you have regarding you as an individual) can be handled by us as well as by other companies inside our group.
Aim of processing information:
We will use your information to execute service orders placed by you, handling any other purchases approved or made by you with us, reminding you of promotional deals, and supplying you with additional marketing information that we might interest you either related to business services or consumer research/development.
Revealing your processed information:
In the concerned situation that an administrative receiver or trustee is designated over us or any part of our properties, the insolvency practitioner can pass your information to a third party purchaser while providing that the purchaser undertakes to use your data for the same purposes as set out in this policy.
We undertake not to provide your sensitive information to third parties in compliance with this agreement. Your records will not be revealed to the government or municipal authority, or other government agencies except as required by regulatory laws or other binding regulations.
When you visit our site, we can email a small file to your computer. It will allow us to recognize your device, monitor your actions on our website, and identify your specific areas of interest to improve your potential visits to this website.
You can set your browser to reject cookies, but this can exclude you from accessing some parts of this website. In particular, cookies:
- Help us detect and fix downtime, glitches, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are running efficiently.
- Maintain the daily corporate practices of our communications, advertisement, and distribution departments
- Compilation of consumer preference information
- Help with the personalization of user experience;
- Verify the identity of people seeking to log in as registered users;
- Help with the Q&A platform;
- Monitor data for internal usage and service optimization;
- Measure the efficacy of services, goods, advertisements, and campaigns;
- Track traffic on the website;
We also introduced security measures, regulations, and technological steps to preserve the personal data under our supervision from unapproved access, misuse, distribution, unlawful removal, or unexpected loss.
Conflict resolution and Governing legislation
In any conflict between the customer and Propertynews.pk, the argument shall be fixed by fair negotiation. The negotiation process would take place following the law prevailing in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.