Sunday, August 7, 2022
HomeLatest NewsOPF announces the auction of commercial plots in its Housing Scheme

OPF announces the auction of commercial plots in its Housing Scheme

Islamabad: According to the official website, the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) will be organizing a ‘grand auction of commercial plots’ on the 15th of March at OPF Site Office, OPF Housing Scheme Zone-V, in Islamabad. These properties are available in sizes ranging from 4 marlas to 30 Kanals.

Read More: Prime location of Vin Tower attracts investor interest

According to the information revealed, the organization has set aside 60% of the overall plot cuts for Pakistanis living abroad, with the remaining 40% reserved for the general public. Application forms are available for download at www.opf.org.pk. In addition, the brochure costs PKR 2,000.

Read More: HBL and Akhuwat ink strategic MoU to provide affordable housing to masses

According to the OPF, the plot cuts are appropriate for the construction of a “food field,” “residential apartment,” “shopping mall,” “hotels,” “offices,” and “public bank.” A gated neighbourhood, 24/7 surveillance and cleaning, and “all perks of modern life” are also included.

For more details, visit our website Property News.

 

Most Popular

Islamabad Golf City

Nova City Peshawar

Seven Wonder City Islamabad

Park View City Golf Estate

Recent Comments

Need Help? Chat with us