Islamabad: In recent news, the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has launched a “Service Desk” for individuals benefiting the public authority’s markup endowment scheme under the ‘Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar’ activity. This utility is intended to determine protests relating to the issuance of home advances from assigned banks.
Read More: Rs. 660 billion worth construction projects to start during current year: PM Khan
The central bank has tweeted that the people can use its Service Desk portal to register their complaints by offering minimum details on the online service portal. The said complaint portal can be accessed at servicedesk.sbp.org.pk. The registration process is listed below:
- Visit the site link given above and create an account
- Mandatory information includes first and last name, mobile number, password and working email address
- The mobile number will be used as your user ID
- The password should be between 8 and 16 characters
- Once you lodge your complaint, you will receive periodic updates regarding the issue through the registered email address
Read More: Installment breakdown of Government’s affordable housing initiative revealed
In addition to this service desk, the SBP has set up a network of banks’ focal persons and SBP offices in 15 cities for complaint resolution.
For more information, visit our website Property News.