Lahore: According to recent news sources, the demand has increased for the development of commercial units in Pace-Circle Lahore. With the announcement that 70% of the development of Pace Circle has been complete, investors and buyers are showing an interest in both food courts and other shops in the project.
This state-of-the-art project is also introducing apartments that have equal attraction, with at least guaranteed 8% rental profits. The commercial units have been popular among the buyers for the fact that Pace Circle is all set to be one of the most exclusive commercial avenues of the city as soon as it completed.
The location of the project also primes it for attracting high treads. Located alongside Lahore Ring Road, opposite Askari 10, the project is easily accessible from several major areas of the city:
- Easy access to the Allama Iqbal International Airport
- 5-minute drive from Canal Road
- 5-minute drive to DHA Commercial Broadway
- 8-minute drive from DHA Metro
- 8-minute drive from LSE
- 10-minute drive from LUMS
- 10-minute drive from National hospital
- 10-minute drive from Fortress Stadium/Mall of Lahore
- 15-minute drive from Packages Mall
For more updates, visit our Website Property News.