Islamabad: According to a recent news report, the Central Development Working Party (CDWP) has approved six projects with an estimated cost of Rs. 52 billion.
According to details, two projects related to the transport & communications sector and four related to the water resources sector were approved during the meeting, which was chaired by Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Mohammad Jehanzeb Khan.
The six projects include:
- ‘Construction of Black Top Road from Duki to Chamalang (105km) with Link Road (55km)’ worth Rs. 6.51 billion
- ‘Widening, Improvement and Reconstruction of Road from Khani Cross to Ziarat (70km) and Ziarat to Sanjani (64km)’ worth Rs. 9.75 billion
- ‘Restoration & Revamping of Mehmoodabad Nullah and its Tributaries’ worth Rs. 8.65 billion
- ‘Restoration & Revamping of Gujjar Nullah’ worth Rs. 9.98 billion
- ‘Restoration & Revamping of Orangi Nullah’ worth Rs. 9.05 billion
- ‘Restoration & Revamping of Lyari & Malir Rivers with Associated Tributaries’ worth Rs. 8 billion.
For more details, visit our website Property News.