Lahore: According to some real estate experts, between 60% to 80% of capital gains are expected in Al-Hayat Residencia over the next 4 years. The projects are based on the fact that real estate prices in the locality have appreciated between 45-50% during the past three years.
Al-Hayat Residencia is situated on Wildlife Park Road and offers convenient access to all the modern amenities needed for a comfortable lifestyle. Because of new developments, the region is evolving rapidly and property prices in the vicinity are expected to experience a tremendous surge.
The project also lies close to some of the major educational institutions in the city including Comsats, University of Lahore, Beaconhouse National University, and the University of Central Punjab. Some of the other highlights of the location are as follows:
- Proximity to Lahore Safari Zoo
- 2 minutes from Lahore Ring Road
- 3 minutes from the University of Lahore
- 8 minutes from Shaukat Khanum Cancer Memorial Hospital
- 25 minutes from Allama Iqbal International Airport
The project provides 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments and the developer has obtained all required approvals from the Lahore Metropolitan Corporation and other relevant authorities. In addition to projected capital gains of up to 80% over the next four years, the project comes with lucrative advantages such as:
- Secure gated community
- Convenient instalment plan spanning 4 years
- Fast-paced development
- All the requisite approvals from Metropolitan Corporation Lahore
- Rising demand for apartments in Lahore
For more information, visit our website Property News.