Faisalabad: According to local real estate experts, there is an expectance of 7-8% of rental profit for the commercial shops located in Dawood Heights. Due to the location of this project the prices have increased in the past few years. Additionally, the high-rise building project is expected to create 40% of capital gains in the next three years.
The Dawood Heights have been approved by the Municipal Corporation Faisalabad. This multipurpose commercial building is also offering 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments and several commercial units as well.
The project is located near the Clock Tower of Faisalabad and has easy access to all eight of the major localities of the city.
Due to its ideal location, it is easily accessible from:
- 1-minute drive from PTCL Regional Office
- 1-minute drive from Clock Tower
- 2 minutes drive from University of Agriculture (Main Gate)
- 5 minutes drive from Chenab Club
- 5 minutes drive from Serena Hotel
- 6 minutes drive from DHQ Hospital
- 9 minutes drive from Allied Hospital
The developers and authorities of Dawood Heights are offering a wide range of facilities and amenities as well.
For more information, visit our website Property News.